Nothing kills the mood faster than going from sunny and warm Florida to chilly Chicago. Where is summer?! But reading this delicious sounding Grapefruit Margarita recipe is warming me up a little!!!
- lime wedges
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 1 to 2 tsp agave (optional)
- ice cubes
- On a small plate spread salt.
- With lime wedges moisten rim of 6 ounce glasses.
- Dip glasses into salt.
- Place glasses into freezer to chill.
- In a pitcher combine tequila, grapefruit juice, agave if using, lime juice and Cointreau.
- Remove glasses from freezer and serve margarita mixture over ice.
- Garnish with lime slices or grapefruit slices.